SMILE and ENJOY YOURSELF, it is ONLY YOGA :)
Our aim is to provide everyone with the best possible opportunity to enjoy their Bikram Yoga practice. Help us to help you by observing the following:
- What should I wear? You are going to sweat so try and avoid loose clothing.
Women normally wearsports tops and bottoms. Men normally wear shorts with a T-shirt or sports top being optional.
- Always sign in at reception at least 15 minutes before class, even if you have signed in online, to make sure you don’t lose your spot.
- The studio is shoe free so please leave your footwear in the reception area.
Leave your bags in the changing rooms AND put any valuables into the studio lockers. Please make sure all mobile phones are switched off.
- The yoga room is a quiet space; please NO talking once you enter the room and be mindful of the noise in the waiting areas outside the studio.
- If you are wearing strong perfume or scent or have had a sweaty day, take a shower before class.
- Place a towel on your mat which can be rented from reception if you don’t bring your own.
- Avoid the front row until you are really familiar with the postures as people behind you will be copying you from there!
- Let teachers know of any injuries you have before the start of class.
- Listen to your teacher. They will be able to correct your postures, guide your mind and keep you positioned on the right part of your mat for other students.
- Bring 1.5 litres of water to class with you. We sell water at reception if you don’t bring your own.
- If you have any queries or concerns, please ask to speak to a manager.
- Later comer will not be admitted in class.
- Keep the energy in the room by stay the full 90 minutes class, ONLY leave in an emergency.
This means going to the toilet PRIOR class.
- LEAVE YOUR EGO WITH YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE THE ROOM :)